Iron on labels are good for putting identification on clothing items. The ease of application of these labels makes our labels a great choice for labelling all of your clothing. Simply iron these labels onto the fabric you wish to name. Even after washing, they don’t come off, therefore saving your items from becoming lost because they are unnamed.
Use our high-quality iron on name labels to identify clothing. They are especially suitable for children’s clothing and school uniforms. Labelling is super easy to do and essential if your child attends a nursery or school. Make sure your children’s clothing is named to avoid having to replace garments. You stand a better chance of having items returned when they are clearly named..
The label helps your children track their clothing better and this helps to teach them a bit about responsibility.
Fully produced at our Somerset studio, you can be sure of great quality materials that never itch or cause discomfort. Even sensitive skins will not suffer irritation from our high-quality iron on name labels. They have been well tested, guaranteed to be durable, and look good on clothing items. Our labels are also suitable for crafts or hobby labelling. Or if you have a holiday rental and need to name linen and bedding.
What You’re Getting from All of Our Iron On Labels
- Easy to ready print for easy visibility
- Professional name labels which are perfect for labelling clothing
- Easy to use, come with full instructions
- Personalized with your chosen name
- Iron on labels that are 100% washing machine and tumble dryer proof
- Outstanding value with great customer reviews
- Buying from a UK owned and operated company established in 2002
We have two different styles of labels that you can easily order online now, depending on what you’re looking for:
- Classic White Iron on label
- Full-colour iron on name labels
These can be used with various designs and customizations as you wish.
Classic White Iron on Label
As the name suggests, this is a white iron on label with a choice of text colours. The white iron on labels is one of our best selling labels. We produce this in 3 pack sizes with different print colours and styles to choose from. You can also decide to add an icon at no extra cost. This type of design is smaller than the other full-colour iron on name label and is suitable for adults in residential care as well as children.
Colour Iron on name Labels
The text on this is usually on a coloured label and is a little bigger than the white iron on label counterpart. Younger children will find this more preferable because of the boldness and eccentric colours. We have several colours of labels and print that you can choose from, and we encourage you to customize so that yours can be unique. We have the oblong-shaped and round-shaped labels available for sale on our site.
Before Applying Name Tags
- Iron on name labels should ONLY be applied to dry and clean garments for it to adhere correctly. Even new clothing should be washed and dried first.
- Clothing labels don’t apply to Teflon coated clothes.
- Extra care should be taken when applying to wool and other synthetic materials (sweaters & socks) to make sure they don’t get scorched.
- Carefully select the area you wish to apply it as this area cannot be directly ironed over again.
- Ensure there is no water in the iron and check the reservoir to make sure it’s empty.
How to Apply
- Preheat the iron for a couple of minutes at the medium setting, usually linen or cotton.
- Turn the clothing inside out and choose the area you wish to put the label.
- Remove the label from the backing sheet, it’s important to peel from a side and not a corner.
- Place the label with the print area facing up on the area you want.
- Put the non-stick paper ( usually with the label) on the entire label.
- Put the iron on top of the label and press down very firmly and quickly for about 10 seconds. You must not move or hover the iron around.
- Allow the clothing to cool down. Check if you can feel the edges of the label. If you can, repeat the steps.
- Wait for at least 3 hours after application before washing.
What are you waiting for? Order our iron on name labels today. It only takes 3 working days for it to get dispatched. If you need any other information about our iron on labels, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.